Swagtron T1 Reviews 2018
Self Balancing Scooter which is known as the 2 Wheel Self Balancing Smart Electric Scooter. These Smart Scooters are become so popular these days all over the Globe and mostly in the United States. When these scooters are newly arrived in the market they rode by the famous celebrities like Justin Bieber, Wiz Khalifa and many more other that give a rapid popularity among the people who are following these celebrities.
As the rapid increase in the sales and design of these smart scooter makes these thing very popular towards the people. All the kids, adults and mature guys were start buying these machines and going to the road. So if you are here then you are thinking of buying these Self balancing Scooters for your next personal mini transportation device or a new gadget for enjoying the ride on the street.
Swagtron T1 – UL 2272 Certified Hoverboard – Electric Self-Balancing Scooter
- 1 Key features and specifications of Swagtron T1 Hoverboard
- 2 Summary of key specifications of Swagtron T1
- 3 Pros of Swagtron T1 Hoverboard
- 4 Cons of Swagtron T1 Hoverboard
- 5 What we like about Swagtron T1 Self Balancing Scooter
- 6 What we don’t like about Swagtron T1 Self Balancing Scooter
- 7 Where to buy Swagtron T1 – UL 2272 Certified Hoverboard
- 8 Who is Swagtron T1 Hoverboard for?
- 9 Our Verdict on Swagtron T1 Self Balancing Scooter
Key features and specifications of Swagtron T1 Hoverboard
· Climbing capability of 30 degrees: You will be able to take on slightly steep grounds. No more jumping off your electric scooter every other time you face a hilly ground.
· Aluminum wheels: they are strong and at the same time light. They are fitted with strengthened rubber tires to ensure your safety and smooth ride at all times.
· Battery life: a fully charged battery will give you a run of 12 miles. This is adequate for you to run short errands without the worry of stalling on the way.
· LED lights: these are bright headlights so you can see right ahead where you are going.
· Voltage: 100-240 volts. It is relatively powerful and will take on your weight as long as the limit is not exceeded.
· Speed range: 3-12km/hr (2-8mph). It is evenly spread to allow room for beginners as well as seasoned riders. How fast or slow will depend on your total weight, the terrain you are riding on, temperature and of course your skills.
· Patented Sentry Shield Battery: this is lithium branded high quality battery. It gives you an assurance of safety and longevity every time you take that addictive ride.
· Dimensions: 7 inches diameter, 23 inches width, and 4 inches height.
· Maximum weight: it can support weight of up to 220 pounds.
· Assembled weight: it weighs 22 pounds. It is relatively lighter compared to other models.
· Learning mode: this makes it easy for beginners to learn the ropes if it is their first time on a hoverboard.
· Non-slipping foot pads: It is intended for easy self balancing without the risk of falling off.
Summary of key specifications of Swagtron T1
|Certification:||UL2272 certified Hoverboard|
|Assembly weight:||22 pounds|
|Turning radius:||0 degrees|
|Maximum weight capacity:||220 pounds|
|Battery charging duration:||maximum of 3 hours|
|Tilting allowance:||15 degrees|
|Battery lasting duration:||12 miles|
|Battery charger:||Yes, it is included|
Pros of Swagtron T1 Hoverboard
· Product from a reputable brand. Swagtron is a US brand so you can rest assured of quality and safety standards adhered to make the final product.
· The UL2272 certification gives the assurance of your battery safety. Your powerboard will not be exploding while on the run.
· For those who love the thrill of speed, here you have 8mph with a battery life of 12 miles after every recharge.
· When it comes to safety, the hoverboard ratings will speak for themselves. The included upgrades ensure your safety at all times.
· In most cases, it only takes less than 2 hours for the battery to charge. You will soon be back on the road.
· It comes in a very tough form and with a promise of durability.
· It is a ‘cool’ design and definitely exuding some sense of ‘swag’.
· It is eco-friendly since it runs on lithium battery with no carbon emissions.
· This is a low-maintenance scooter. Not like the fuel-run models that will need your constant attention.
Cons of Swagtron T1 Hoverboard
· Not easy to ride on rough terrains. Forget about riding on grass and gravel. It will prove tedious.
· Swagtron T1 is not water resistant. You will not be going for a run during snow and rain.
What we like about Swagtron T1 Self Balancing Scooter
· Fast battery charge: in less than 2 hours your battery will be fully charged. You do not have to wait for long to run your next errand.
· UL2272 certification: this is a rigorous battery testing process and only the best product get the certification. The assurance of a safe and premium quality battery is a reward, which is not so common to find in hoverboards.
· High speed: most hoverboards can only muster a top speed of 6mph but this one goes up to 8mph. You can cruise on this thing without compromising your safety.
· 1 year warranty: this is a bonus and gesture of goodwill. If you get any problems with your hoverboard, you are guaranteed of free repair to get your back on the runway.
What we don’t like about Swagtron T1 Self Balancing Scooter
· Not all-terrain hoverboard: we were looking forward to an all-terrain device but this one will not cruise on gravel and grass.
· Non-water resistance: during snow and rain, you will not be enjoying your usual ride to work or school. In areas with longer rain and snow season, you will have to seek alternative means of moving around.
Where to buy Swagtron T1 – UL 2272 Certified Hoverboard
Amazon is the best place to make your purchase. This best hoverboard has passed the rigorous requirement quality and safety test conducted by Amazon before any self balancing hoverboard can be sold there. You are assured of the quality you are buying and the value of your every dime.
Who is Swagtron T1 Hoverboard for?
Everyone can enjoy the ride on this arguably the world’s best hoverboard as of now. For adults, as long as you can walk, it is a perfect choice. For kids, they have to be at least 13 years. The user manual categorically states that riders should be at least 44 pounds in weights and 4 feet height for proper control and balancing. If you may this cut-off point; it is definitely for you.
Our Verdict on Swagtron T1 Self Balancing Scooter
Safety, check. Financially savvy, check. Convenience, check. There is more in this 2-wheel hoverboard than meets the eye. It is for you if you only have to make short errands. It is convenient, good looking and will get you where you want fast and sound. There is so little not to like about this device, which does not amount to a thing compared to what you are getting.
If you are yet to jump into the hoverboard craze then Swagtron T1 is the best product in the market at the moment. It is the first scooter in the world to pass UL-2272 testing and bears the certification number UN38.3. It is also the only product that has passed UL’s 10-ton battery assessment, which is a meticulous crush and safety test. Objectively, Swagtron T1 is shoulder above most of its competitors hence recommendable for hoverboard and scooter enthusiasts of all age and experience.
If this does not meet your preference, keep reading our hoverboard reviews and you will find your perfect match.