Schwinn 840 Treadmill Review 2018
Schwinn 840 Treadmill – Folding Treadmill
Those looking for a large walking and running surface and a soft suspension deck need look no further than the Schwinn 840 Treadmill. The large motor and max. speed of 10 MPH and 10 percent incline will make you work like a marathon runner.
It has multi-color dual-screen consoles, integrated heart rate programming and an optimally cushioned running surface. The SoftDrop space-saving technology provides for easing folding and storage as well, one of the best folding treadmills for home use.
Features of the Schwinn 840 treadmill:
- Powerful treadmill for the home with 2.5 HP motor, 10 MPH maximum speed, and 10 percent incline
- Cushioned walking/running surface area (20 x 55 inches);
- Softrak suspension deck reduces impact to joints;
- 16 workout programs, including 6 course profiles, calorie goal, Quick Start and custom workouts;
- Folding convenience with SoftDrop technology;
- integrated grip and telemetric heart rate system;
- 300-pound maximum user weight;
- Schwinn 840 Treadmill weight is 285 lbs;
- Schwinn 840 Treadmill dimensions: 54” H x 32” W x 74” L;
- 10-year warranty on motor, 5 years on frame, 1 year on electronics and 90 days for wear part.
What we like about Schwinn 840 Treadmill:
- Easy to assemble
- Stable (Good for running)
- Variety of programs and Quick start program.
- Quick delivery
- Easy to move after folding
- Safety key (Stop treadmill when you lose control)
- It’s easier on your joints than running on a hard surface.
- Customer friendly warranty
What we don’t like about Schwinn 840 Treadmill:
- Only gripping style heart rate (No telemetric heart rate)
Conclusion about Schwinn 840 Treadmill
When a unit like this features these warranties, you know you’re getting a quality and reliably built unit that you’re sure to enjoy. With a good-sized running surface and the workout programs as well as different courses, you won’t become stagnant with your workout routine. Built with a running surface made for comfort, you won’t be blowing out your knees anytime too soon either. Invest in the Schwinn 840 treadmill and be on your way to a fit and healthy body.